Our programming offers a range of instructional workshops and projects as well as support for self-directed projects. Our goal is to encourage self-expression, skill-building and playfulness through our offerings.
A sampling of what we do:
Song-writing / Music
Movement / Stretching
Here is our schedule for April 2021:
IN-PERSON GATHERINGS AT THE STUDIO
We will be hosting 3 in-person gatherings at the studio in April 2021.
- THURSDAY, APRIL 8, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY, APRIL 15, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY, APRIL 22, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY, APRIL 29, from 1pm to 3pm
We have space for 3 members to attend each session, for a total of 12 spots.
If you are interested please let us know by THURSDAY, APRIL 1ST, and we will confirm by FRIDAY, APRIL 2ND if you have a spot.
We will be hosting 8 online gatherings via Zoom in April.
- TUESDAY, APRIL 6, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, APRIL 13, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, APRIL 20, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, APRIL 27, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, from 1pm to 2pm
These are open to everyone.
We send out the zoom links in an email. There is also a call-in option for those who do not have internet access or a device to join with. All this information will be included with the link.
We started our first focused, online watercolour painting class on Thursday mornings in March, which are continuing on in April. We will start another focused art class next month. Attendance is limited. If interested, please email Janet at email@example.com or Bernadette at firstname.lastname@example.org