Our programming offers a range of instructional workshops and projects as well as support for self-directed projects. Our monthly calendar includes opportunities to show and sell work at art shows, to participate in field trips to galleries, and to make art in the community. Our goal is to encourage self-expression, skill-building and playfulness through our offerings.
A sampling of what you may find:
Song-writing / Music
Movement / Stretching Exploration of Installation
Here is our schedule for January 2021:
IN-PERSON GATHERINGS AT THE STUDIO
We will be hosting 3 in-person gatherings at the studio in January.
- THURSDAY JANUARY 14, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY JANUARY 21, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY JANUARY 28, from 1pm to 3pm
We have space for 3 members to attend each session, for a total of 9 spots.
If you are interested please let us know by this FRIDAY JANUARY 8, and we will confirm by MONDAY JANUARY 11 if you have a spot.
We will be hosting 6 online gatherings via Zoom in January.
- TUESDAY JANUARY 12, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY JANUARY 19, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY JANUARY 26, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY JANUARY 13, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY JANUARY 20, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY JANUARY 27, from 1pm to 2pm
This is open to everyone.
We will send out a link closer to the date. There is also a call-in option for those who do not have internet access or a device to join with. All this information will be included with the link.