Our programming offers a range of instructional workshops and projects as well as support for self-directed projects. Our goal is to encourage self-expression, skill-building and playfulness through our offerings.
A sampling of what we do:
Song-writing / Music
Movement / Stretching
Here is our schedule for March 2021:
IN-PERSON GATHERINGS AT THE STUDIO
We will be hosting 3 in-person gatherings at the studio in March 2021.
- THURSDAY, MARCH 11, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY, MARCH 18, from 1pm to 3pm
- THURSDAY, MARCH 25, from 1pm to 3pm
We have space for 3 members to attend each session, for a total of 9 spots.
If you are interested please let us know by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH, and we will confirm by MONDAY MARCH 1ST if you have a spot.
We will be hosting 8 online gatherings via Zoom in March.
- TUESDAY, MARCH 9, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, MARCH 16, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, MARCH 23, from 1pm to 2pm
- TUESDAY, MARCH 30, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, from 1pm to 2pm
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, from 1pm to 2pm
This is open to everyone.
We send out the zoom links in an email. There is also a call-in option for those who do not have internet access or a device to join with. All this information will be included with the link.
We will also be starting a focused art class on zoom on Tuesday mornings in March. For March, we will be doing watercolour painting. In April, we will focus on another medium. Attendance is limited. If interested, please email Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bernadette at email@example.com